Turbo Play contains a collection of build-in effects for you.
Audio effects include:
- Amplification effects (Mute, Amplification, Normalization, Fades)
- Frequency effects (Graphic and Parametric equalizer, scientific filters)
- Dynamics effects (Compressor, Noise Gate)
- Modulation effects (Chorus, Delay, Echo, Flanger, Phaser)
- Reverb (quick and advanced)
- Invert, Reverse, Noise Reduction
- Resample (through the scenes)
- Remix, allowing you to convert any number of channels to an arbitrary channel set (for example 1 to 2, 2 to 5.1 etc)
Turbo Play supports VST 2.x, VST 3.x instruments and effects and VST 3.5+ expressions through VST instruments
Video effects include:
- Color effects (Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale)
- Photo effects (Brighness, Contrast, Exposure, Invert, Sharpen, Vignette, Hue)
- Transforms (Rotation, Scaling, Translation)
- OpenCV (Face Blur)
- Various other stylistic effects
Video transitions include:
- Fades (simple, alpha, cross)
- Colors (sepia, gray)
- Geometry (shapes)
- Various other stylistic transitions
Audio effects applied to a track are'runtime' effects, also configurable through the mixer. Audio effects applied to a part are instantly 'rasterized'.
MIDI effects (VST instruments) are applied at runtime and they can also be rasterized on demand.
Video effects applied to images are rasterized immediately. Video effects applied to videos and transition effects are applied at runtime.