TSM is a very small tool to configure your services.
- Save/Load state in XML.
- Enable/Disable/Startup/Manual/Stop/Pause/Resume in multiple selected services at once with one key press.
- Group by State or by Startup type.
- Shows parent and child services.
- Win32/Kernel services.
- Test load, tells you changes that would have been applied if you load a state.
- Selects all services depending on a service or vice versa.
- Available for x86 and x64.
- Vista aware, doesn't run without administrator priviledges.
- Runs under Windows 7.
- Automatic updates.
Warning: This tool is dangerous and you can easily prevent your PC from working if you do not know what you are doing.