The mixer is a convenient way to control sound to all of your tracks. The mixer can be automatic or custom.
- The automatic mixer automatically places all mixer elements in a predefined order. Each project has exactly one automatic mixer.
- The custom mixer, where the element type and order is defined by you.You can have an unlimited number of custom mixers that contain any combination of mixer elements.
A mixer can contain mixer elements:
- A master out element.
- A master in element.
- A track element, to control a track 's Volume, Solo, Arm, Effects and Pan.
- An ASIO element to control the volume of an ASIO port.
- A group element, to control the properties of multiple tracks and ASIO ports combined.
- A Streaming Server element.
- An auxiliary element. Such a mixer can take the inputs from a track, a VST or an ASIO driver, mix it and/or apply effects, then output it to ASIO, a track (to simulate recording) or to a Streaming Server.